May 2013 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How To Find & Monetize Valuable Copyrights On University Campuses
- Only An Author Can Create A Copyright — That’s No Monkey Business
- How To Stop Copyright Infringement Of Movies. Follow The Strategy The Music Industry Abandoned?
- If Mr. Tenenbaum Beats Sony & The RIAA, Do Artists & Other Creatives Lose?
- So You’re An Artist? Time To Learn Copyrights, Contracts & Business Formation.
Category Archives: Advertising
It is not every day that news about a false advertising law suit between the leading sellers of cat litter generates much interest outside of the feline trade industry. Church & Dwight (the makers of Super Scoop) claims that television … Continue reading
We previously wrote that the Second Circuit handed Google a defeat in its efforts to sell trademarks of competitors for its lucrative keyword advertising scheme. Apparently undeterred by that setback orongoing action with Louis Vuitton which is now in the European Court … Continue reading
If I search for “Delta Airlines” on Google so I can book my flight to Washington D.C. to see the cherry blossoms, can Google sell American Airlines the “Delta” trademark as a keyword to ensure that American’s advertisement appears with my search results? It does not appear … Continue reading