- How To Find & Monetize Valuable Copyrights On University Campuses
- Only An Author Can Create A Copyright — That’s No Monkey Business
- How To Stop Copyright Infringement Of Movies. Follow The Strategy The Music Industry Abandoned?
- If Mr. Tenenbaum Beats Sony & The RIAA, Do Artists & Other Creatives Lose?
- So You’re An Artist? Time To Learn Copyrights, Contracts & Business Formation.
Daily Archives: July 11, 2011
The author who creates a work initially owns the copyright in the work. The writer who writes the next novel, the painter who magically makes the canvas come alive, the musician who records the next hit all initially own the … Continue reading →