- How To Find & Monetize Valuable Copyrights On University Campuses
- Only An Author Can Create A Copyright — That’s No Monkey Business
- How To Stop Copyright Infringement Of Movies. Follow The Strategy The Music Industry Abandoned?
- If Mr. Tenenbaum Beats Sony & The RIAA, Do Artists & Other Creatives Lose?
- So You’re An Artist? Time To Learn Copyrights, Contracts & Business Formation.
Monthly Archives: March 2010
I previously wrote that I was hoping the United States Supreme Court’s decision in Reed Elsevier Inc. v. Muchnickwould finally answer the question of whether copyright registration is necessary for courts to have subject matter jurisdiction. We now have a ruling – it … Continue reading
Sometimes a 37¢ stamp does buy quite a bit. One lucky sculptor, Frank Gaylord, may find that such a stamp could give him some extra spending money in the neighborhood of six or seven figures. The Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit recently reversed the … Continue reading