- How To Find & Monetize Valuable Copyrights On University Campuses
- Only An Author Can Create A Copyright — That’s No Monkey Business
- How To Stop Copyright Infringement Of Movies. Follow The Strategy The Music Industry Abandoned?
- If Mr. Tenenbaum Beats Sony & The RIAA, Do Artists & Other Creatives Lose?
- So You’re An Artist? Time To Learn Copyrights, Contracts & Business Formation.
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Pluto is no longer a planet. It is also no longer the name of the flying disc now know as a Frisbee, but which was once known as “Pluto’s Platter.” I stumbled upon that bit of trivia in reading about the … Continue reading
Whether you were looking for false advertising claims on the Super Bowl commercials, roving the streets of Miami looking for counterfeit merchandise or just enjoying the game, the Super Bowl had a little something for everyone. The NFL even threw those who have a special … Continue reading
As one of my daughters has discovered Calvin & Hobbes cartoons, I wonder whether she’ll be inspired to try some of Calvin’s outlandish ideas such as barreling down a steep hillside and over the abyss in a red wagon or if … Continue reading