- How To Find & Monetize Valuable Copyrights On University Campuses
- Only An Author Can Create A Copyright — That’s No Monkey Business
- How To Stop Copyright Infringement Of Movies. Follow The Strategy The Music Industry Abandoned?
- If Mr. Tenenbaum Beats Sony & The RIAA, Do Artists & Other Creatives Lose?
- So You’re An Artist? Time To Learn Copyrights, Contracts & Business Formation.
Monthly Archives: November 2009
A commercial that played this Halloween promoting a new line of Barbie Fashionista dolls reminded me of an earlier blog post in which I wrote about some of the legal lessons learned from Barbie. One of those lessons involved the parody of Barbie in the song “Barbie … Continue reading