- How To Find & Monetize Valuable Copyrights On University Campuses
- Only An Author Can Create A Copyright — That’s No Monkey Business
- How To Stop Copyright Infringement Of Movies. Follow The Strategy The Music Industry Abandoned?
- If Mr. Tenenbaum Beats Sony & The RIAA, Do Artists & Other Creatives Lose?
- So You’re An Artist? Time To Learn Copyrights, Contracts & Business Formation.
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Despite depictions in TV shows and the movies, most court cases do not involve dramatic confessions, cover ups and Presidential politics. Of course, most court cases don’t involve Stephen Fairey. From pasting the Obey Giant (now his Twitter name) and other “Obey” posters on public property … Continue reading