- How To Find & Monetize Valuable Copyrights On University Campuses
- Only An Author Can Create A Copyright — That’s No Monkey Business
- How To Stop Copyright Infringement Of Movies. Follow The Strategy The Music Industry Abandoned?
- If Mr. Tenenbaum Beats Sony & The RIAA, Do Artists & Other Creatives Lose?
- So You’re An Artist? Time To Learn Copyrights, Contracts & Business Formation.
Monthly Archives: September 2009
With the stroke of a quill pen pulled from their cap or with the tap of a keyboard, the Federal Circuit may have relegated an intensely litigated and debated line of fraud cases to the ancient history books. Likewise, it may yet … Continue reading
I still turn to newspapers, whether on paper or on the Internet for my primary source of news, but it is no secret that newspapers are fighting for their lives – not unlike Bruce Willis in pretty much any Die Hard movie. Newspapers, rallying … Continue reading