- How To Find & Monetize Valuable Copyrights On University Campuses
- Only An Author Can Create A Copyright — That’s No Monkey Business
- How To Stop Copyright Infringement Of Movies. Follow The Strategy The Music Industry Abandoned?
- If Mr. Tenenbaum Beats Sony & The RIAA, Do Artists & Other Creatives Lose?
- So You’re An Artist? Time To Learn Copyrights, Contracts & Business Formation.
Monthly Archives: April 2009
If I search for “Delta Airlines” on Google so I can book my flight to Washington D.C. to see the cherry blossoms, can Google sell American Airlines the “Delta” trademark as a keyword to ensure that American’s advertisement appears with my search results? It does not appear … Continue reading
George Carlin’s list of words you could not say on television is among the classics. Although the list has evolved over time, the NCAA has another list of words that is vying for attention when you talk about men’s college basketball. This list applies, … Continue reading