- How To Find & Monetize Valuable Copyrights On University Campuses
- Only An Author Can Create A Copyright — That’s No Monkey Business
- How To Stop Copyright Infringement Of Movies. Follow The Strategy The Music Industry Abandoned?
- If Mr. Tenenbaum Beats Sony & The RIAA, Do Artists & Other Creatives Lose?
- So You’re An Artist? Time To Learn Copyrights, Contracts & Business Formation.
Monthly Archives: March 2009
The story of a thirty-two foot tall blue demon with glowing red eyes that that killed its famous creator and greets those arriving at the Denver airport was picked up nationally by the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times and other newspapers. ”Demon” is a … Continue reading
It is no secret that banks large and small pulled the Persian rug (perhaps a green one for St. Patrick’s Day) out from art buyers who sought to finance their purchases with a loan. The Wall Street Journal noted this trend back in April … Continue reading
Barbie, the iconic doll who lines the shelves of big box and mom-and-pop toy stores everywhere, celebrates her 50th birthday today. I was more of a G.I. Joe kid growing up, but I’ll be the first to admit that Barbie has done more for … Continue reading